Legal & Privacy
Company name: DreamTeam Italy s.r.l.
REA: CO 267104
Share capital: €11.000,00
Registered office: PROVINCIALE PER LECCO 319, 22030 LIPOMO (CO)
Art.13 informative concerning the processing of personal data (Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
According to Italian law on data security, (196/2003), and its subsequent amendments, the customer acknowledges that DREAM TEAM ITALY SPORTS s.r.l. undertakes to process the customer's personal data according to the principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of privacy and the rights of the client.
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, we inform the customer that:
- The data collected and stored in connection with the completion of this form on the corporate website, will be used for the following purposes: request information, registration, signing up for tours / events in sports organized by DREAM TEAM ITALY SPORTS s.r.l. or other services required by the customer, with a collection of all the data pertaining to the services provided, or for the purpose of formulating appropriate trade offer. Furthermore, the data will be processed inorder of submission (including by email or other electronic means) of regular newsletters or commercial information.
- The data will be processed using paper or digital, in compliance with the minimum laid down in Annex B to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
- We inform you that the provision of data is optional for some fields and for other (indicated by an asterisk) mandatory and failure to provide the requested data service implies the failure in obtaining the requested service.
- The data may be disclosed to third parties such as contractors, public administrations, partner companies or other entities for purposes strictly linked to the provision ofthe requested service.
- The data controller is: DREAM TEAM ITALY SPORTS S.r.l. - Provinciale per Lecco, 319 - 22100 Lipomo(CO) - VAT: 02558350134
- The data processor is Ivan Molteni
- The customer can ask to the data controller or processor to assert his rights under art. 7 of the legislative decree. N. 196/2003.
The staff of DREAMTEAM ITALY SPORTS s.r.l. applies to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the information contained on this website. However, there may be errors, inaccuracies or outdated information for which no one takes responsibility. Should any errors be reported, we will correct them.
The contents of the site:
- May not be comprehensive, complete, accurate or updated;
- May have links to external sites over which DREAM TEAM ITALY SPORTS s.r.l. can not have control and for which it assumes no responsibility.
We can not guarantee the exact correspondence of any texts containing legal references. Therefore, for legal purposes, the only valid texts are those published in the Official Gazette or on official bodies, which prevail in case of discrepancy.
DREAM TEAM ITALY SPORTS s.r.l. assumes no responsibility for any problems that may arise due to the use of the site or any sites linked to it.
This disclaimer of liability is not intended to evade compliance with the requirements prescribed by the applicable national law nor to exclude liability in cases for which it was acquired under the same legislation.
The Staff of DREAM TEAM ITALY SPORTS s.r.l.
The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website collect, during their normal operation, some data (whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet) which is not associated with directly identifiable Users.
The data collected includes IP addresses and domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server(successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the computer environment used by User. These data are processed for the time strictly necessary for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the site and to ensure smooth operation.
Data provided voluntarily by the user -such as voluntary and explicit e-mails to the addresses indicated in the different channels of access to this site and the data communicated by filling in forms designed specifically- involves the acquisition of data and the sender / user. These data are necessary to respond instances produced and / or provide the requested service. Specific summary information will be reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request. You will therefore have to opt into the data reported in this form to send the request.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from the site to the terminal of the person (usually the browser), where they are stored before being forwarded on to the next site visited by the same user. A cookie can not retrieve any other data from your hard drive or pass on computer viruses or capture email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user's web browser. Some of the functions of the cookie can be delegated to other technologies. In this document with the term 'cookies' we want to refer to both cookies and to all similar technologies.
Type of cookie
Cookies can be first or third party, where "first party" means the cookie that report as domain this website, while "third party" means the cookies that are related to external domains.
The third-partycookies are necessarily installed by an external, always referred to as"third party", not managed by the site. Such persons may possibly install first-party cookies, saving on the site domain their own cookies.
Nature of cookies
With regard to the nature of cookies, there are different types:
1. Technical Cookies
Technical Cookies are those used for the sole purpose of "carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictlynecessary for the provider of an information society service explicitlyr equested by the subscriber or user to provide this service "(cfr. art.122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
They are not used for other purposes and are usually installed by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into:
• session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate for access to restricted areas); they are in fact necessary for the proper operation of thesite;
• analytics cookies, similar to cookies that engineers use directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit the site in order to improve site performance;
• cookies of features, which allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. For the installation of these cookies is not required the prior consent of the users (more information in section Manage Cookies below).
2. Profiling cookies
Profiling cookies are aimed at creating user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part of surfing the net.
For the use of profiling cookies it is required consent. According to the decision no. 229 of 8May 2014 the user must be able to grant or refuse consent to the installation of profiling cookies if they are present.
In the case of third-party cookies, the site does not have direct control of individual cookies and can not control them (or can not install them directly or delete them). You can manage these cookies through the browser settings (follow the instructions below), or sites listed in the "Manage Cookies".
Users are therefore advised to check the website of the third party follows.
Cookies installed on this site
Here is the list of cookies (logically grouped in functionality or supplier) on this website. The third-party cookies are connecting to the information privacy of its external supplier, where you can find a detailed description of each cookie and the treatment which it is put.
List of technical cookies on our site
It is a tracking cookie for the generation of site usage statistics. Google Analytics uses, in our site, cookies which do not store personal data and that are placed on your computer to allow the operator of the website analyze how users use the site. We have adopted tools that reduce the identifying power of cookies by masking significant portions of the IP. To prevent the storage of the mentioned cookies you may download the special add-on available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For more information, see page https://www.zopim.com/cookie
There are no profiling cookies on our site.
Duration of cookies
Cookies have terms dictated by the expiration date (or from a specific action such as closing thebrowser) set at installation.
Cookies can be:
• temporary or session cookies are used to store temporary information, they allow you to connect the actions performed during a specific session and are removed from your computer as the browser is closed;
• persistent cookies are used to store information, such as name and password, so as to avoid the user having to type them again each time you visit a particular site. These are stored on your computer after you close your browser.
On our site are not used in any way computer techniques for the direct acquisition of personal identification data. The SO-CALLED session cookies, once the connection to this website is over, are not kept. The computer systems used for this site do not use:
• Cookies for the transmission of personal information;
• Persistent cookies of any kind.
You can disable cookies on our website downloading the appropriate software Ghostery your browser and disabling use of individual cookies. You can activate the mode of "anonymous surfing" - this is a feature that allows you to browse without leaving a trace in the browser navigation data. This feature not only allows you to maintain the navigation data in the browser. Alternatively, youcan disable / delete cookies through browser.
Chrome - Click here
Mozilla Firefox - Click here
Internet Explorer - Click here
Safari 6 - Clickhere
Safari iOS (mobiledevices) - Click here
Opera - Click here
For any information or clarification please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Protection of trademarks and rights to the website
It should be noted that the logo, graphics, programming, content, images and documents on this site are the property of DREAM TEAM ITALY SPORTS s.r.l. or they have been granted for the same purposes and under precise conditions. Therefore only DREAM TEAM ITALY SPORTS s.r.l. is authorized to use them, to distribute them and / or modify them.