Legal & Privacy
Company name: DreamTeam Italy s.r.l.
REA: CO 267104
Share capital: €11.000,00
Registered office: PROVINCIALE PER LECCO 319, 22030 LIPOMO (CO)
Art.13 informative concerning the processing of personal data (Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
According to Italian law on data security, (196/2003), and its subsequent amendments, the customer acknowledges that DREAM TEAM ITALY SPORTS s.r.l. undertakes to process the customer's personal data according to the principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of privacy and the rights of the client.
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, we inform the customer that:
- The data collected and stored in connection with the completion of this form on the corporate website, will be used for the following purposes: request information, registration, signing up for tours / events in sports organized by DREAM TEAM ITALY SPORTS s.r.l. or other services required by the customer, with a collection of all the data pertaining to the services provided, or for the purpose of formulating appropriate trade offer. Furthermore, the data will be processed inorder of submission (including by email or other electronic means) of regular newsletters or commercial information.
- The data will be processed using paper or digital, in compliance with the minimum laid down in Annex B to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
- We inform you that the provision of data is optional for some fields and for other (indicated by an asterisk) mandatory and failure to provide the requested data service implies the failure in obtaining the requested service.
- The data may be disclosed to third parties such as contractors, public administrations, partner companies or other entities for purposes strictly linked to the provision ofthe requested service.
- The data controller is: DREAM TEAM ITALY SPORTS S.r.l. - Provinciale per Lecco, 319 - 22100 Lipomo(CO) - VAT: 02558350134
- The data processor is Ivan Molteni
- The customer can ask to the data controller or processor to assert his rights under art. 7 of the legislative decree. N. 196/2003.
The staff of DREAMTEAM ITALY SPORTS s.r.l. applies to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the information contained on this website. However, there may be errors, inaccuracies or outdated information for which no one takes responsibility. Should any errors be reported, we will correct them.
The contents of the site:
- May not be comprehensive, complete, accurate or updated;
- May have links to external sites over which DREAM TEAM ITALY SPORTS s.r.l. can not have control and for which it assumes no responsibility.
We can not guarantee the exact correspondence of any texts containing legal references. Therefore, for legal purposes, the only valid texts are those published in the Official Gazette or on official bodies, which prevail in case of discrepancy.
DREAM TEAM ITALY SPORTS s.r.l. assumes no responsibility for any problems that may arise due to the use of the site or any sites linked to it.
This disclaimer of liability is not intended to evade compliance with the requirements prescribed by the applicable national law nor to exclude liability in cases for which it was acquired under the same legislation.
The Staff of DREAM TEAM ITALY SPORTS s.r.l.
The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website collect, during their normal operation, some data (whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet) which is not associated with directly identifiable Users.
The data collected includes IP addresses and domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server(successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the computer environment used by User. These data are processed for the time strictly necessary for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the site and to ensure smooth operation.
Data provided voluntarily by the user -such as voluntary and explicit e-mails to the addresses indicated in the different channels of access to this site and the data communicated by filling in forms designed specifically- involves the acquisition of data and the sender / user. These data are necessary to respond instances produced and / or provide the requested service. Specific summary information will be reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request. You will therefore have to opt into the data reported in this form to send the request.